Just another Texan

Thanks for the kind messages. I'm from Waxahachie, think everyone has driven through here at one point or another.
 
Welcome from another Texan. A lot of us on here, what part of the state are you in?
Congrats on your first safari and welcome!
Bout time he joined and quit lurking.... jk brother. Can't wait for the next two weeks when what seemed as though dreams, become memories.
 
Hey there,

Long time reader and admirer of this site. Ive been hunting and fishing all my life, but never felt like I had the credentials to sign up on here. Well, that all changes on Friday when I leave for my first trip to South Africa. Cant wait to experience every little detail and bring home trophies and memories that will last a lifetime.
Welcome and good luck on the hunt.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Enjoy your Safari! Welcome to the community. We’ll be waiting to read your trip report.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @28 Nosler. Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome to the dark side, good luck on your "FIRST" safari, will be watching for your hunt report.
 
Welcome aboard 28 Nosler. Even though the name of this site is Africa Hunting, it is, and always has been open to ALL HUNTERS. Where will you be hunting, who did you book with, what will you be hunting, are you bringing your own rifle? You only get to have one first Safari, and we all remember what it felt like. Enjoy yourself, take lots of pictures and make plenty of notes. You know that you OWE us a hunting report shortly after your return.
 
First Safari was with Huntershill and was everything I had ever dreamed of and so much more. Hunting report will be out in the next day or 2, been bombarded with work since returning home. Thanks for all of the welcoming messages and well wishes! The hook has definitely been set!!!
 
Howdy & welcome from the NTX!
 
Howdy from Texoma
 
Welcome and good luck on your trip!
 
Welcome to AH 28 Nosler, and shortly to Africa. You will come again and again and each time it will be more exciting than the last. Where are you hunting? What with, and what is your rifle?
 
Welcome to AH 28 Nosler, and shortly to Africa. You will come again and again and each time it will be more exciting than the last. Where are you hunting? What with, and what is your rifle?
Thanks for the kind welcome. I hunted with Huntershill in the Eastern Cape. I contemplated taking my custom 28 Nosler for plains game and had a friend offer his custom .416 Rigby for buffalo. However, we decided to just use rifles provided by the outfitter to save time and effort. Trip was amazing, just posted my hunting report a couple of days ago. Cannot wait to get back over there! Cheers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTA
Hey there,

Long time reader and admirer of this site. Ive been hunting and fishing all my life, but never felt like I had the credentials to sign up on here. Well, that all changes on Friday when I leave for my first trip to South Africa. Cant wait to experience every little detail and bring home trophies and memories that will last a lifetime.
28 Nosler

Enjoy Africa and what it has to offer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top