Just an idea.......

Since you're going to lock the thread might I suggest that you wipe out everything after the post from Enysse? Let the thread end on the last condolence.
Royal27, I took your suggestion and deleted a couple more irrelevant posts but will leave my last two posts as well as PHOENIX PHIL's post so that those who return will know what happened and so that people will also understand why the thread is closed now. Thanks, Jerome
 
Royal27, I took your suggestion and deleted a couple more irrelevant posts but will leave my last two posts as well as PHOENIX PHIL's post so that those who return will know what happened and so that people will also understand why the thread is closed now. Thanks, Jerome

Perfect. :)
 
I can't say I am ever shocked at what people are willing to say on the Internet. I am the first person to tout the positives of the freedom of speech, but there is a line and hateful words in regards to the passing of an individual is over that line. People who would sit in judgement of someone who you have no idea what was in their heart; a person who seemingly cared about nature and the beautiful animals that live in it; a person who was brave enough to stand between another person and certain death; a person who gave their life for what they believe in; those people who sit in judgement of that person when they are without moral and ethical character, disgust me.

You cannot place an animal's life over a person's life, they are not given that responsibility. As the dominant species we are in charge of the animals and the land; the chosen stewards of the environment. The harsh reality is for everything to be in balance, to have peace, life must die at our hands. Sometimes we are required to end the life of members of our own species. Regardless of that, we have the capacity and a duty to respect a life that is no more, be it an animal's or a person's. Those who cannot respect that are no longer deserving of the title, "human being" in my opinion.
 
Last edited:
Thank you Jerome. This was the right call.
 
Thank You Jerome!
 
Gentlemen,

@paladin100 @Adrian

Based on your recent posts in a memorial thread I thought that this thread might be of interest to you.

Continuing to feed the things does no good. There is a "report" button under every post. Use it and the admins will delete inappropriate posts quickly and ban the offender.

:S Please::S Troll:

It is obvious that since the Ian thread is now locked that they will just chose other threads to attack.
 
@Royal27 I did post on the thread and I also reported the member but it came back as already being gone.

Thank you to the administrators of the forum.
 
Thanks Royal 27. I must confess I had never noticed the "Report" button! So much for my powers of observation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,280
Members
170,538
Latest member
DanialStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top