It's April 1st

Brent in Az

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 25, 2015
Messages
11,755
Reaction score
40,041
Location
Arizona
Media
20
Articles
6
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Just wondering if AH was up for sale again?[emoji2]
 
bae9f4d71e711a66f8600a4335d49694bdaaa8a4_hq.jpeg
 
It's worth more than a dollar.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D
 
One of my many talents is speaking fluent movie quote, and most of the time I know the name of the source.
 
I've watched Robocop probably a half dozen times, just couldn't remember where I saw that.

Officer Murphy was badazz.
 
The newer remake was actually pretty good, but too much CGI. Modern special effects just aren't the same. Teenagers can probably teach themselves how to do it, whereas it used to actually be art
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,378
Members
168,878
Latest member
ribilmeri1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top