Is there a best way to handle a poor African 1st experience and move on?

IMG_0165.GIF

Name the movie

IMG_0309.GIF

Can I ask exactly who the buddy in this story is supposed to be? The avatar for Waterbuck has a golden wildebeest, yet in his story, he says his buddy shot it. Who did what?

Admin- are you going to try and sort this out?

We should hold a tribunal.

Who wants to be the judge??? :K Whipping:

Kangaroo court. Sounds like fun.
We should have a court here, "invite" the p.h. and owner, deduct for the other hunters, the fires, etc, etc. and then decide if they should get to get on a plane or not. Think 3rd world solutions for a first world problem. I would volunteer, I'm not a lawyer but I put 2 kids through law school.

I have a suggestion for @AfricaHunting.com and @BRICKBURN:

Since you require outfitters who are posting hunts to provide certain information, would it be possible to require that those wishing to post a complaint about a hunt post certain information? We seem to have way too many threads where bald statements are made, and then information is leaked out slowly, and then only when demanded by someone. And then we often find out there there is, of course, another side to the story. Requiring certain basic information would eliminate a whole bunch of nonsense, and I suggest it would be fairer to all concerned.

Getting sort of tired of having my annoyance level increase, only to find I have to transfer the annoyance to a new party half way through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the OP? This sounded interesting to me from the " get go", but was waiting for a name of the Outfitter, seems the avatar and comments are not in Synch with the posting. Like to hear from the OP.

Hang ,em high.......1968.......not hang me high

You're right. I knew that but apparently got spell checked. In need to do a better job of proof reading my posts.

Where is the OP? This sounded interesting to me from the " get go", but was waiting for a name of the Outfitter, seems the avatar and comments are not in Synch with the posting. Like to hear from the OP.

I mentioned in my first post in this thread that he got played, I'm thinking I got played by this thread.

I mentioned in my first post in this thread that he got played, I'm thinking I got played by this thread.

And it was on again last night laughing and having a good time I'm sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you