Introduction

There are quite a few Professional Hunters and Outfitters that are members of AH. All you need to do is make a list of the animals you wish to take and the style of hunting you prefer, post it on AH and they will contact you. Leopards and Rhinos are very expensive. You can also "click" on the outfitters that are AH sponsors and go to their Trophy/Price list.

The stock on your rifle is beautiful. I would not have purchased the upgrade either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,652
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top