Introduction

Johnny Scholtz

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia , Mozambique
Hi
I am Johnny Scholtz and new to this sort of thing, but I am a keen hunter and fisherman. I hope that this platform would broaden my views on hunting and may be link me up with like minded people around the world. I have hunted all over South Africa and in Mozambique and Namibia, but would like to spread my wings a bit. So that me.

Welcome to AH.
Plenty of hunters and fishermen in this community.

What are you thinking of hunting?

Well I would like to hunt every thing ha ha! No seriously, I am dreaming to meet a huge jumbo with a big bore gun in my hands in a wild place somewhere in Africa.

Hi spik.t
I hope I get this right , I recently visited Zambia, thats were I caught the tiger at a place called Sackeltons Lodge on the Zambezi.It's a nice country.

looks like a nice tiger you got there. i have only driven past down that side bringing vehicles up from walvis bay, and crossing into zambia at sesheke border post a bit up the road from there. our fishing place is right the other end of the country on the lower zambezi approx 20+ kms upriver from luangwa boma . nice to hear you had a good time .

That is a hell of a Tiger.

I just had a look at your website it is so nice to see private owners getting in to breeding and preserving game in Zambia. Here in SA it is taking a wrong turn with the people breeding all kinds of strange colours.Well its their business ,so i'll keep quiet.

No need to keep quiet. There are plenty of dissenting opinions on the color variant breeding programs.

Welcome to AH Johnny! Looking forward to having you on the site...

I just had a look at your website it is so nice to see private owners getting in to breeding and preserving game in Zambia. Here in SA it is taking a wrong turn with the people breeding all kinds of strange colours.Well its their business ,so i'll keep quiet.

thanks. on the colour variants we are working on a pink sable for @billc to go with his pink hunting tshirts......;):E Rofl:

Welcome Johnny! Love the fish,,,, and I'm sure you will love this site.

Johnny you found a great site to get started on!

I @billc looks mean I would not say things like that to him!!!

I am a total sweetheart.LOL

Can not wait to see how the pink sable come along in a few years.

Welcome to the site

Hi Johnny, welcome go the forum. That's a nice Tiger fish. They are a terrific fighter that I've very much enjoyed fishing for in the Zambezi river on past hunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristaGul

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.