Introducing myself

Welcome to AH Joe,
 
Welcome Joe. Something really touched me about your introduction, if you can afford a ticket to SA, I will give you 7 days hunting on my tab (free), a few small animals. I am sure one or two outfitters would also be willing to give an animal or two.

You never too old to hunt Africa.
 
This why you are blessed Mr Leach...what an amazing gesture.
 
Welcome @7x57Joe! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome Joe! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family Joe!
 
Welcome Joe. Something really touched me about your introduction, if you can afford a ticket to SA, I will give you 7 days hunting on my tab (free), a few small animals. I am sure one or two outfitters would also be willing to give an animal or two.

You never too old to hunt Africa.
Simon, what a great gesture. Not all hunters are as bad as they make us out to be!!!
 
Welcome Joe. Something really touched me about your introduction, if you can afford a ticket to SA, I will give you 7 days hunting on my tab (free), a few small animals. I am sure one or two outfitters would also be willing to give an animal or two.

You never too old to hunt Africa.

Mr. Leach, Your exceedingly generous offer completely overwhelms me! You Sir, are a very good man and you have become my friend. Thank you so much! May God pour out his richest blessings upon you and your family.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard. Hunters of all ages and walks of life abound here. Your moniker 7x57Joe gives you away. While it isn't uncommon the 7x57 isn't a 30-30 either. Those of us that use them in the States give the caliber as much respect as African hunters have for well over 100 years. I've hunted White Tails with mine, what have you hunted with yours?

I have taken White Tails mostly, coyotes, and one Elk a dozen years ago. All were put down with the first shot.:D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,066
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top