Introducing myself

Welcome to AH Joe,

Welcome Joe. Something really touched me about your introduction, if you can afford a ticket to SA, I will give you 7 days hunting on my tab (free), a few small animals. I am sure one or two outfitters would also be willing to give an animal or two.

You never too old to hunt Africa.

This why you are blessed Mr Leach...what an amazing gesture.

Welcome @7x57Joe! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

Welcome Joe! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the family Joe!

Welcome Joe. Something really touched me about your introduction, if you can afford a ticket to SA, I will give you 7 days hunting on my tab (free), a few small animals. I am sure one or two outfitters would also be willing to give an animal or two.

Simon, what a great gesture. Not all hunters are as bad as they make us out to be!!!

Mr. Leach, Your exceedingly generous offer completely overwhelms me! You Sir, are a very good man and you have become my friend. Thank you so much! May God pour out his richest blessings upon you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard. Hunters of all ages and walks of life abound here. Your moniker 7x57Joe gives you away. While it isn't uncommon the 7x57 isn't a 30-30 either. Those of us that use them in the States give the caliber as much respect as African hunters have for well over 100 years. I've hunted White Tails with mine, what have you hunted with yours?

I have taken White Tails mostly, coyotes, and one Elk a dozen years ago. All were put down with the first shot.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithcaterine92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg