Reaction score
Website
www.koukuasadventures.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA
Hello to All,
I am Emile Kirchner, a Dangerous Game Professional Hunter, born and bred in Namibia and owner and operator of Kou Kuas Adventure Safaris. We offer Dangerous Game Safaris as well as Plains Game, fishing and photographic safaris across Namibia. Some of you might know me and have hunted with me in the past and I have been privileged to adventure with you. I have been a member on this forum for a while now, and have been following Africa Hunting for a lot longer. This year we have decided to become an advertising sponsor and are looking forward to offering our services and adventures to members of this great forum. Hopefully we can also provide some useful information and advice on various threads and discussions.
We are pleased to inform you of our new hunting concession in Namibia- Bwabwata National Park (Buffalo Core Area), considered by many as the prime Dangerous Game Hunting concession in Namibia. It covers an area of 680 000 acres and lies along the Okavango river at the start of the swamps on the Namibian side, and is a paradise for the avid hunter. Large herds of elephants and buffalo roam the concession and the river holds some real monster crocodile and great hippo. Plains game is abundant and offer plenty of pray for lions, leopards, African wild dogs and hyena.
We will be exhibiting at the Hohe Jagd und Fischerei show in Saltzburg, Austria from 16th to 19th February for all the AH members who will be visiting the show we would love to meet you and have a chat.
We are in the process on updating our website but for more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to chatting with you.
Emile

Good to have you here sir.
Bruce

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH

Hello KAU KUAS ADVENTURES / Emile Kitchener,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog / Paul Ard

:S Welcome:

Hello to All,
I am Emile Kirchner, a Dangerous Game Professional Hunter, born and bred in Namibia and owner and operator of Kou Kuas Adventure Safaris. We offer Dangerous Game Safaris as well as Plains Game, fishing and photographic safaris across Namibia. Some of you might know me and have hunted with me in the past and I have been privileged to adventure with you. I have been a member on this forum for a while now, and have been following Africa Hunting for a lot longer. This year we have decided to become an advertising sponsor and are looking forward to offering our services and adventures to members of this great forum. Hopefully we can also provide some useful information and advice on various threads and discussions.
We are pleased to inform you of our new hunting concession in Namibia- Bwabwata National Park (Buffalo Core Area), considered by many as the prime Dangerous Game Hunting concession in Namibia. It covers an area of 680 000 acres and lies along the Okavango river at the start of the swamps on the Namibian side, and is a paradise for the avid hunter. Large herds of elephants and buffalo roam the concession and the river holds some real monster crocodile and great hippo. Plains game is abundant and offer plenty of pray for lions, leopards, African wild dogs and hyena.
We will be exhibiting at the Hohe Jagd und Fischerei show in Saltzburg, Austria from 16th to 19th February for all the AH members who will be visiting the show we would love to meet you and have a chat.
We are in the process on updating our website but for more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to chatting with you.
Emile
Hey Emile @KOU KUAS ADVENTURES, it is wonderful to see you here! How are Kirstin and Micaiah doing?

To all you hunters out there, I can personally vouch for Emile. He took Rick and I on Rick’s buffalo hunt on Waterberg plateau two years ago. What a fantastic experience we had. Emile is very personable, humble, and a highly skilled PH. He never balked at answering my hundreds of questions and taught us so much along with leading us SAFELY through thick terrain riddled with Cape buffalo and black rhino. We hunted a particular buffalo nicknamed The Phantom HARD for over a week. If all goes well, you will be able to read all about the hunt in my next book…which I am hoping to start soon. We certainly hope to hunt with Emile again someday!

Giday Emile and welcome to the A H forums

Hey Emile @KOU KUAS ADVENTURES, it is wonderful to see you here! How are Kirstin and Micaiah doing?

To all you hunters out there, I can personally vouch for Emile. He took Rick and I on Rick’s buffalo hunt on Waterberg plateau two years ago. What a fantastic experience we had. Emile is very personable, humble, and a highly skilled PH. He never balked at answering my hundreds of questions and taught us so much along with leading us SAFELY through thick terrain riddled with Cape buffalo and black rhino. We hunted a particular buffalo nicknamed The Phantom HARD for over a week. If all goes well, you will be able to read all about the hunt in my next book…which I am hoping to start soon. We certainly hope to hunt with Emile again someday!
Hi Sue! Thank you for the kind comments, we had a great time hunting with you and Rick. Looking forward to another adventure with you guys sometime! Excited to read your new book! You are a great ambassador for conservation hunting.

Welcome to you! Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, just looked at your website, nice, really like your conservation ethos page

I’ve shared a camp with Emile and can confirm he is a great guy! We also had the pleasure of traveling with his spouse Kirsten for a number of weeks during our family safari in 2021. Kirsten was wonderful to travel with and her support was particularly helpful with my wife and daughter.

This is a very good family.

Hi Sue! Thank you for the kind comments, we had a great time hunting with you and Rick. Looking forward to another adventure with you guys sometime! Excited to read your new book! You are a great ambassador for conservation hunting.
@KOU KUAS ADVENTURES Thanks Emil. I am sure working hard to get the message out. Please give Kirsten a hug for me and tell her that I said hello!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg