international flights

You are my size, they really don't make economy seats for us that are gravity challenged.

Not trying to get personal but you should probably ask your GP on your "cure." I would not let a patient of mine dose at those levels. It may be OK as you have obviously used it before but the chance of distress would be dicey in my book.

Looks like you have a bladder sized for a camel:)

im 6'4" at 290 and my chest measures 56" around. i really need two seats as i dont fit in one. best trip i had was a window seat in economy. i hit the airport bar downed 4 double shots of yeager and swallowed two oxycodones and two vicadan. 30 minutes later the flight attendants were shaking me violently to wake up. i finally realized i was on an empty plane sitting at the joberg airport.
 
Dear Saeng.

One must remember that dosing protocol is different for those of us that survived the 60's

I'm just sayin'
 
tap, you were lucky to survive that trip. I'll suffer through it.

im 6'4" at 290 and my chest measures 56" around. i really need two seats as i dont fit in one. best trip i had was a window seat in economy. i hit the airport bar downed 4 double shots of yeager and swallowed two oxycodones and two vicadan. 30 minutes later the flight attendants were shaking me violently to wake up. i finally realized i was on an empty plane sitting at the joberg airport.
 
I was going to make note of trained tolerance but decided it sounded a bit pithy. As I am 60 I have a vague recollection of the era, wonder why it is vague:)
Dear Saeng.

One must remember that dosing protocol is different for those of us that survived the 60's

I'm just sayin'
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,858
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top