international flights

You are my size, they really don't make economy seats for us that are gravity challenged.

Not trying to get personal but you should probably ask your GP on your "cure." I would not let a patient of mine dose at those levels. It may be OK as you have obviously used it before but the chance of distress would be dicey in my book.

Looks like you have a bladder sized for a camel:)

im 6'4" at 290 and my chest measures 56" around. i really need two seats as i dont fit in one. best trip i had was a window seat in economy. i hit the airport bar downed 4 double shots of yeager and swallowed two oxycodones and two vicadan. 30 minutes later the flight attendants were shaking me violently to wake up. i finally realized i was on an empty plane sitting at the joberg airport.

Dear Saeng.

One must remember that dosing protocol is different for those of us that survived the 60's

I'm just sayin'

tap, you were lucky to survive that trip. I'll suffer through it.

im 6'4" at 290 and my chest measures 56" around. i really need two seats as i dont fit in one. best trip i had was a window seat in economy. i hit the airport bar downed 4 double shots of yeager and swallowed two oxycodones and two vicadan. 30 minutes later the flight attendants were shaking me violently to wake up. i finally realized i was on an empty plane sitting at the joberg airport.

I was going to make note of trained tolerance but decided it sounded a bit pithy. As I am 60 I have a vague recollection of the era, wonder why it is vague:)
Dear Saeng.

One must remember that dosing protocol is different for those of us that survived the 60's

I'm just sayin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross