Interesting view from my gunroom

Frederik Badenhorst

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Sitting behind my desk in my gunroom today and heard my dog barking…opened the blinds to find these trespassers
E5902358-3879-48E1-85E3-A32B7A27FDB2.jpeg

Last edited:
That one on the far right looks like he's got a few years on him. Would require another look if seen while hunting. Thanks for sharing!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing

That beats my turkeys and whitetails ;)

White Tails and Turkeys beats no game or living n town.

I did live on a National Park for 6.5 years. I saw foxes, pigs and feral cats in my backyard. The other park nearby had Fallow deer. I worked/stayed there a few times it was amazing to see them as the fog lifted.

All of those things are introduced so all were considered pests.

What a room with a view!

God what a terrible place to live. What hunter/outdoorsman would ever want to live there? I feel for you...

(Sarcasm)

I figure at this point in my life I've resigned myself to the fact I'll probably never pull the trigger on one, so I'd settle for seeing one. And right there you have many.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were literally 30 yards away from my window. I was in South Africa in February and my neighbours said that the sheep did a fine job of keeping my lawn trimmed. The ram on the far right is definitely the dominant ram.View attachment 529098
Can I come live in your gun room?

Very nice. Have you ever drawn a tag?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you