Indigenous Hadza hunters shooting modern bows

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
The Hadza, or Hadzabe, are an indigenous ethnic group in north-central Tanzania, living around Lake Eyasi in the central Rift Valley and in the neighboring Serengeti Plateau. There are, as of 2015, between 1,200 and 1,300 Hadza people living in Tanzania, however only around 400 Hadza still survive exclusively based on the traditional means of foraging.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fantastic.

That put a smile on my face!

very cool. Funny when they are about to shoot you hear the guy say “pole pole, pole pole,” meaning slowly, slowly...

Even in Tanzania they know not to jerk the trigger ;-)

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Meaningful interactions with locals like this are what make for a truly remarkful and memorable safari. Kudos to outfitter and hunter.

Best video Ive seen in a long time.. thanks for sharing @Hoas !

What an interesting video. Thanks for posting

That was great. Old meets new. Just like watching kids with a new toy.

The Hadza, or Hadzabe, are an indigenous ethnic group in north-central Tanzania, living around Lake Eyasi in the central Rift Valley and in the neighboring Serengeti Plateau. There are, as of 2015, between 1,200 and 1,300 Hadza people living in Tanzania, however only around 400 Hadza still survive exclusively based on the traditional means of foraging.

excellent video @Hoas, really enjoyed that!

Now that was worth watching. Hope he thought to leave them arrows.

Just great, thanks for sharing !

Wow! What a great video. So cool. Thanks for sharing that.

That's priceless! Thanks for posting.

Awesome. Watched a documentary on the Hazda. To see this video brings a smile to my face. Incredible people!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElaneMayna

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you