In memoriam - Riaan Naude, Murdered

I suppose this kind of journalism and the gist thereof can be construed as "hate-speech" which in South Africa is regarded as a serious offence and severely dealt with. Maybe a formal complaint by the family must be considered which will hopefully prohibit journalist Jack Newman from entering South Africa without having to deal with such complaint. The fact that the Riaan Naude was running a hunting outfitter company has absolutely nothing to do with the crime that was committed and to use a term like "slaughtering" is nothing more than a slanderous attack. Referring to "endangered animals" shows in Newmans lack of knowledge of what conservation through hunting is about.

Wtf is an African bush elephant?

Also just saw this on MSN. Sad sign of the times, the article that I read stated that only a pistol was taken. Based on that I would speculate that robbery was not the motive. Condolences to the family.

This has been written about now twice and each displaying the same "journalistic" ethics.
Journalist and ethics are pretty much mutually exclusive terms these days. It’s all just agenda pushing propagandists these days sadly.

Animal rights activists are the real people who need to be murdered. They are getting disturbingly comfortable spewing their mindless garbage from behind the safety of a computer screen, which will (in turn) influence the hundreds of brainless cultists who will readily believe their lies. I bet their only real interactions with lions have been Disney’s “Lion King”.
Try living on the 'Left Coast' here in British Colombia, where our very left government decided that grizzly bear hunting is no longer "socially acceptable". Despite a VERY healthy population of griz and a well-structured hunt for them. Now if you are hunting elk or moose and use any sort of call, you better have back-up because the grizzly are going to come running. I know way too many folks who have stories to this effect. Most guys who hunt the back county are of a mind they are done with trying to avoid an unnecessary kill and adhere to the ethic of shoot, shovel, and shut up.

My condolences to his family and loved ones.

There are five kinds of people whom I despise in this world. Journalists rank as number 1. British journalists are even worse. I know that free speech is a very important right and everything, but these cultist bastards can’t be allowed to keep slandering us like this. Someone needs to take legal action against them for these sorts of “articles”. If you take action against four of five such ”Journalists“, you’ll automatically tow the rest in line.

That’s awesome…. What are the other 4?!?!?

Wtf is an African bush elephant?
I suppose to say different from African Forest Elephant - like Savanna Elephant ?

I was just up the road from that site on that day & was almost rammed by a White Bakkie going like hell, it ran off the road in front of me, just missed us & ran off again behind us, who knows ?
But the word here is he was killed for his pistol as most Hunter/PH carry one.

If you look on the net you will find videos of all sorts being shot for they guns, even Security Guides in their wagons from behind with no chance to defend, at least I have seen them in the passed maybe gone now ?

I thought a terrible way to report such a tragic event & yes should be sued !

I also offer my condolences to his family and loved ones !

Here is Z List a ara group celebrating it, insane comments.
And they’ll keep doing it as long as we (hunters) keep being pushovers by thinking that decent behavior can make them more tolerant or open minded towards us. You can’t act civilized with uncivilized cultists.

And they’ll keep doing it as long as we (hunters) keep being pushovers by thinking that decent behavior can make them more tolerant or open minded towards us. You can’t act civilized with uncivilized cultists.

Everyone probably remember Bhagwan Rajneesh cult, ( think i spelled it right) , the vegeterian group led by the Guru of a certain eastern nation that conducted the first bio attack on US soil. I think its oger time to condemn such ara groups, as they are just a terror and plague on humanity, rural life, wild life ,aswell as nature.

Everyone probably remember Bhagwan Rajneesh cult, ( think i spelled it right) , the vegeterian group led by the Guru of a certain eastern nation that conducted the first bio attack on US soil. I think its oger time to condemn such ara groups, as they are just a terror and plague on humanity, rural life, wild life ,aswell as nature.
If they made it legal for us to shoot hunt saboteurs upon catching them trying to intervene in our hunts and allowed us legal action against tabloids who write about us without our consent … you’d see how those cowards would vanish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg