In memoriam - Prayer request for Chuck Hawks

Prayers and hopes that he will lick it. He is a great source of straight talk and reliable information.

Crap. Best wishes and prayers for Chuck.

375. Thanks for posting this. Prayers sent. I’ve gleaned a lot of information from him. Any way you can send word his way about this post?

Sorry to hear this, I hope he gets better and stays that way.

Wishes and prayers sent. Like many of you I have read his website for several years, and likewise have learned volumes.

All the best to him, his family and doctors.
Cancer is a team fight.
Hope it turns out for the best.

375. Thanks for posting this. Prayers sent. I’ve gleaned a lot of information from him. Any way you can send word his way about this post?

Yes, I emailed a link to this thread to the Tech Support person at ChuckHuawks.com, Suzi, and she passed it on to Chuck. Suzi replied that both she and Chuck are very appreciative and moved by the comments and prayers from the AH community.

Yes, I emailed a link to this thread to the Tech Support person at ChuckHuawks.com, Suzi, and she passed it on to Chuck. Suzi replied that both she and Chuck are very appreciative and moved by the comments and prayers from the AH community.
@375 Ruger Fan thanks for taking point on this.

Will gladly pray!

Condolences to all.

I had read a bit there. It always seemed honest and accurate.

Sorry to hear that, IMHO Chuck was one of the few current Gun Writers that I "trusted." His works will remain good reference material for many years to come.
+1. So sad to hear.

Very sorry to hear this. I have often perused through his ballistic tables and articles. He seemed like a really genuine and honest writer through reading his articles. My sincere condolences to his wife and family.

Very sad. My sincere condolences to his wife, family and loved ones. RIP Chuck.

Condolences to the family.

Thoughts to his family and friends.

I thought that he put out some good work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg