In memoriam - "Deadeye" has fired his last shot

I am sorry for your loss. The worn scabbard and items at the ready are a beautiful testament to a life lived well.

So sorry for your loss, my prayers and condolences to you and your family,RIP.

My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. May time ease your grief and you be left with the cherished memories of time spent with your father. God bless

Sorry to read this, prayers for your mom and family.

Prayers to you and your family, that picture is very poignant.

My condolences and prayers for you and your family during these difficult times.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!

I was taken back by the pic, the fact that he was ready to go hunting!

Touching but great picture. There’s a lot to be said for leaving this world while planning your next hunt. A clear indication that his life was being “lived” right to the end.

Sorry for your loss. Take solace in the memories you both shared.

You, your family and especially your mother have our condolences and will be in our prayers.

prayers for you and your family

Condolences on your loss, but hurrah to your Dad for continuing to hunt at 89.

My 89 y/o father, who in our hunting group, was known as "Deadeye" for obvious reasons died on Sunday morning. He loved to hunt and was looking forward to PA's bear season. The photo shows the scene when I went to his basement the morning after. His Mdl 722 Rem in .300 Sav w/ Redfield Widefield, ammo, knife, and radio were all ready to go. Please say a prayer for my Mom if you would please. View attachment 501379
Sorry for your loss

Prayers for your family. I hope my kids find my hunting gear just like that.

May God/Allah grant this great father and sportsman the highest place in heaven.

Very sorry for your loss. I give you my my deepest condolences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg