Impala Pictures

These guys were thirsty!
DSCN0458.JPG
 
That looks like a exceptional ram Jon. How long is the longest horn?
 
Thanks Jeff, it was about 23 inches, they look a bit longer than they actually are. Still he made a great trophy and it was a fantastic hunt!
 
Jon 23 inch impala is better that your average ram, my best is only 22
 
Wow there are some great looking Impala here keep them coming here is my favorite thus far......
Hunting these animals can be as challenging as any i really enjoy hunting Impala.

Shot Shot

IMG_1124.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This was taken in May 2015 in the Bubye Valley Conservacy while hunting with PH John Sharp.


DSC00060.JPG
DSC00062.JPG


DSC00059.JPG
 
My first African trophy, taken in the Gwaai Valley, Zimbabwe with Chris Van Wyk nearly 30 years ago.
image.jpg
 
image.jpg
My daughter Jordan took her first African trophy in Mpumalanga South Africa with Peter Thormahlen 2007
 
The last impala I took in Masailand, still looking for that 30 incher!
image.jpg
 
Some of my client's Impala
IMG_1597_zpsyv1jojdx.jpg
IMG_1567_zpsxvckx2zj.jpg
JPAprilImpala_zps553ff73a.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
34.JPG
Just a tip that a PH gave me. Always look at the length of the tips.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,248
Messages
1,570,714
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top