I'm a Paw-paw

Congrats, it’s the best gig in the world being a grandpa.
 
Congratulations. I guess you know that you will be "batching" it on a frequent basis while the Mrs. makes sure that everything is getting off on the right foot. We all know you were just "yarnin" about the 45-70, but it isn't too early to start looking around for a suitable firearm.
 
Congrats on a new hunting buddy!!
 
Wonderful! You’re going to love it!
 
Congrats ! Welcome to the Club
 
Congratulations on your grandson. 10lbs 6oz is huge. Trust mom is also doing well after the delivery.
 
I'm a Pawpaw again...

Chester "Chet" Paul was born at 2324 hrs 24 Dec 2020, weighing 8 lbs 3.5 ozs, and 22". Momma and baby are doing well this morning.

chesterpaul_newborn.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ATTAWAYTOGO!!!!!
 
What a Christmas present !!!
Congratulations !!!
 
Congratulations!
 
Almost a Christmas baby, my mom was. Congrats gramps!
 
Congratulations! That's one big boy and a fine Christmas present for all involved.
 
The greatest gift, Gramps. Welcome to the club. You are in for a wonderful time with that young fella. You are young enough to take him hunting for many years. Start him young and teach him right.

I am lucky enough to have two kids, four grand kids, 6 great grand kids and three more on the way. They are a never ending delight and very educating. With kids you learn something new every day.
 
Congratulations! Wish you many happy moments!
 
What a blessing! Congrats!
 
Congratulations gramps. A great Christmas present.
 
Congrats! Beautiful boy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,422
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top