Identify this spoor....

how about this one....??:confused:

23398d1383979617-identify-spoor-deer-38.jpg
 

Attachments

  • deer-38.jpg
    deer-38.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for goodness sake!

You're killin' me!

Does someone have an Excedrin? My eye's are starting to Bug. :loopy:

:laughing:
 
Okay, Okay...

I've got this one too.

9 o'clock behind the standing tree, facing southwest.

Now as much fun as this has been (and it has)I have to stop now before

I develop a full on migraine.

Observe, what part of the world are these pics from if you don't mind me asking?

And, what type of deer?
 
i received it from a friend in the USA
sorry, these animals are alien to me here in Africa, so i cant help you with the type of deer
i'm sure some of our other forum users will be able to help with this one

deer-38 (1).jpg
 
this is maybe a more difficult one, what with all the late afternoon shadows and dense vegetation and all....:confused:

23400d1383983000-identify-spoor-field.jpg
 

Attachments

  • field.jpg
    field.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Observe,

I'll have a go at this one tomorrow.

Momma just got home from a night out with the girls. :barmy:

Been fun.

Out.
 
i received it from a friend in the USA
sorry, these animals are alien to me here in Africa, so i cant help you with the type of deer
i'm sure some of our other forum users will be able to help with this one

View attachment 23399

Observe it looks to me to be a Whitetail Doe.
 
this is maybe a more difficult one, what with all the late afternoon shadows and dense vegetation and all....:confused:

23400d1383983000-identify-spoor-field.jpg
9 o'clock, far left, on the border of field and forest, head on L, facing camera. European roe deer?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:bulb:Female, face down, arms up (you see boobs and belt), either pushed herself off (second pair of hands) or boyfriend is behind her. No sex involved, belt buckle still closed.:uptosome:
 
this is maybe a more difficult one, what with all the late afternoon shadows and dense vegetation and all....:confused:

23400d1383983000-identify-spoor-field.jpg

This was the easy one. Center back of the field about 20 or 30 yards from the woodline looking at the camera.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:kt:

23402d1384011158-identify-spoor-field.jpg
 

Attachments

  • field.jpg
    field.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
:confused:

23403d1384011280-identify-spoor-bedded-bucks-1-.jpg
 

Attachments

  • bedded-bucks (1).jpg
    bedded-bucks (1).jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:

You may have me on this one , the only thing I can find is on the far right edge of the picture just above the bean field, kinda looks like a fawn hiding in the grass.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for goodness sake!

You're killin' me!

Does someone have an Excedrin? My eye's are starting to Bug. :loopy:

:laughing:

Thanks Observe,

I'll have a go at this one tomorrow.

Momma just got home from a night out with the girls. :barmy:

Been fun.

Out.


Which leads me to this morning's punch line...

"Not tonight. Deer. I have a headache." :laughing:
 
Not only one,but THREE of them!:kt:

23431d1384093540-identify-spoor-bedded-bucks.jpg
 

Attachments

  • bedded-bucks.jpg
    bedded-bucks.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
:confused:

23432d1384093899-identify-spoor-deer-36.jpg
 

Attachments

  • deer-36.jpg
    deer-36.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
Beware.....


23457d1384269068-identify-spoor-l.jpg
 

Attachments

  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
In the last picture of the Lion,, that's when you want to have a double!!
 
In the last picture of the Lion,, that's when you want to have a double!!

..or a 12 gauge pump with slugs... and plenty of water and nice clean underpants.. a good pair of grandes testiculos would also be an added advantage.. :biggrin2:
 
..or a 12 gauge pump with slugs... and plenty of water and nice clean underpants.. a good pair of grandes testiculos would also be an added advantage.. :biggrin2:

Yes, I could see a good pump shotgun like my Remington 12 gauge being handy, but if I don't get on him, I won't have to worry about that change in underwear, I'll need a good doctor or a short funeral.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,355
Members
169,530
Latest member
ShelbyKidd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top