I come from Argentina

Welcome and enjoy this great forum.
Please write up your hunts so we can all enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Sorry to be so late to your introduction thread, but welcome to AH regardless!
 
Welcone to AH
 
Welcome to AH, you'll love it here. Its the playground for those passionate about hunting and everything that Africa has to offer.
 
Hola Nestor, que alegron encontrarte por acá.
Este foro es genial para informarse sobre cacería en África.
En cuanto termine el informe de mi viaje en español en FA subo en este uno en ingles.
Un abrazo.
 
Welcome to AH NESTOR! Glad you joined in.
 
I introduce myself to this community, my name is Nestor and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am passionate about big game and especially African hunting, where I was fortunate to be hunting in Namibia and South Africa.
Best regards to all!
Nestor

Hi there Nestor and welcome to AH.
 
Welcome and please contribute articles
 
Welcome we all share a passion for hunting sometimes just to sit and watch and never even lift the rifle up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,978
Members
169,212
Latest member
CoreyLeala
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top