Hunting

John Welcome to AH!! you have most definitly found the right site I do believe that you'll enjoy it here, and I hope you have a great time.

Not to be funny but the more appropriate question would be.... Anyone who does'nt like to hunt!!!:happywave:

My best always.
 
welcome john
tell us about yourself. I think we all love to hunt . Speaking for myself, I love all hunting. I especially love Africa. I will hunt fowl there for the first time in about three weeks before moving on to hunt elephants soon after.
I am blessed.
Cheers, Mike
 
Welcom to the forum, great place to be. Of course we love hunting...
 
Welcome to AH johnmichaels501!
 
Strange message :confused:
 
No response to anyone. Not so sure he's one of us. Anti's seem to be getting everywhere.
 
welcome to AH
 
nyati and buffbuster glad i am not the only one that thought it a bit weird . nothing on his profile which some people do, but combined with the unhappy face next to hunting, who knows until he replies..........
 
Welcome to AH John! Tell us a little more about yourself where have you hunted and feel free to post some pics and tell some stories of your hunts. Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,242
Messages
1,569,395
Members
168,681
Latest member
LinneaSena
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top