Hunting Zimbabwe & South Africa With NYAMAZANA SAFARIS While Enjoying A Memorable Safari

Has been a good season so far until
coronavirus put a stop to all travel .. many clients have had no choice but to postpone their trips .. Below is a few photos of some trophy bulls taken early this year as well as a pac buffalo cow and elephant taken with my son which had to be done due to community concerns and crop destruction... keep safe stay healthy everyone and let’s hope for the season to continue in a few weeks time .. A lot of people are depending on things to normalize again ..

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Had a eventful and enjoyable week down in West Nic doing some anti poaching and a lot of foot patrols in the area, poachers were on notice that’s for sure .. every little bit helps ..

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

One needs to visit the bush and catch fish every once in a while or as often as possible it’s healthy for you... in more ways than one can imagine..

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Work in progress .. building a new camp ..

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

My son took the wounded / snared buffalo with me .. was a pac due to the fact this bull was becoming a threat to the local community.

full

full

full

full

full

full

On route building a new camp

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg