Hunting Hungary

I’m starting to make plans to surprise my wife with a trip in October ‘27 to Hungary and tour Budapest. She wants to do a driven boar hunt together and I’d like to hunt a Mufflon ram.

This thread is quite dated. Has anyone hunted Hungary a little more recently or at least is still active on the forums here that can provide some recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
 
Never mind everybody. Thanks @Red Leg for filing that hunt report over a year ago. I’d completely forgotten about that report. It is exactly what I’m looking to do for her.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,881
Members
170,438
Latest member
DanielleTy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top