Hunt Zambia Offer 2020 At Takeri Reserve

Speaking of flights I just found a Qatar flight to Namibia for 677 round trip from New York. Trying to get there when it reopens in October

I just looked this up on the US embassy site for Zambia:

1596449211380.jpeg

I just looked this up on the US embassy site for Zambia:

View attachment 360745

As has been explained already and it says in there we have to apply for authorisation from ministry of health for a permit...this is being done for hunting clients coming in...presumably due to the fact only limited numbers and are going to be in the bush so not being involved with lots of people....and I would say nat parks need some money coming in...simple fact is hunters are arriving and departing...spoke to someone today who is picking a client up from usa who arrives on Ethiopian....

I hope your clients ramp up quickly! You live in a special country.

As Zambia is now open here is an offer to hopefully tempt one of you fine AH people for this year 2020.
The price of this offer is usd $9500.00
This is inclusive of the following

10 days hunting
1 x sable
1 x kafue lechwe
1 x defassa waterbuck
1 x chobe Bushbuck
1 x puku
1 x blue duiker
Transfers from either lusaka or ndola airports to Takeri
Use of Mauser m12 in 30-06 and ammunition
Food..soft drinks...alcoholic drinks..laundry ..hunting vehicle and staff..delivery of trophies to taxidermist for dip and pack

Not included
Before or after accommodation if required
Dip and pack of trophies..usd 1500 at present
Tips at discretion of client
Anything else not stated in inclusive section

full
How late into the year could this happen? Thanks

............. I’d probably be your first client gored to death by a charging blue duiker! .............

Take Royal and stay behind him. You won't have any trouble from a blue duiker. :p

Awesome deal!

I sense a story here Royal!

I sense a story here Royal!

This is just one experience @Royal27 has had with "Baby Blue". If you really are bored........

I am still searching for airfares, to get what could be the deal of a lifetime, if you can harvest all the animals. Lots of fares in the system, just not real flights.

A quick look at Ethiopian airlines showed flights ex DFW to Lusaka for as little as $1379 in October.

Well we’ve been back and forth talking since this dumpster fire of 2020 started.
I’m coming to Africa this spring if I have to get my ass in a row boat and row my little arms off!
If RSA does not open under reasonable conditions you’re way high on the list.
I would be bringing Brandi, we would want to see Vic falls and have to re arrange the trophy list a bit but.... definitely a serious possibility at this point.
Also gotta figure out how to finally get Brandi to see a dang elephant as we got skunked on ele last time.

Well we’ve been back and forth talking since this dumpster fire of 2020 started.
I’m coming to Africa this spring if I have to get my ass in a row boat and row my little arms off!
If RSA does not open under reasonable conditions you’re way high on the list.
I would be bringing Brandi, we would want to see Vic falls and have to re arrange the trophy list a bit but.... definitely a serious possibility at this point.
Also gotta figure out how to finally get Brandi to see a dang elephant as we got skunked on ele last time.

No probs we can sort that out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross