Howdy

Edgeman1

New member
Joined
Feb 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
I did my first Africa trip in 2007. Plains game in Masina RSA. Then in 2024 we did two photo safaris, one in a private reserve near Kruger at a place called Ngala and the other in Matsi near Victoria Falls. In 2027 I will be doing a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody in Limpopo RSA. I hope to learn from the all of you old Africa hands,

Thanks
 
Share the older hunts with us when you get a moment.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Edgeman1!
 
welco
I did my first Africa trip in 2007. Plains game in Masina RSA. Then in 2024 we did two photo safaris, one in a private reserve near Kruger at a place called Ngala and the other in Matsi near Victoria Falls. In 2027 I will be doing a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody in Limpopo RSA. I hope to learn from the all of you old Africa hands,

Thanks
me welcome welcome
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! What rifle do you plan to use on your buffalo hunt next year?
 
I did my first Africa trip in 2007. Plains game in Masina RSA. Then in 2024 we did two photo safaris, one in a private reserve near Kruger at a place called Ngala and the other in Matsi near Victoria Falls. In 2027 I will be doing a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody in Limpopo RSA. I hope to learn from the all of you old Africa hands,

Thanks
I too am booked for a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody Safaris in 2027. When is you trip planned for? Do you plan to hunt other animals while there. Would love to chat some time.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I too am booked for a Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody Safaris in 2027. When is you trip planned for? Do you plan to hunt other animals while there. Would love to chat some time.
Hi I'll be there from July 13th to the 25th. I was going with two other guys but they flaked. My main focus will be on Cape Buffalo. Not sure what other game I'm interested in. I have several plains heads from my last trip in 2007. (It was not with Ken, but it was in the same area. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further. Pick each others brains so to speak. What part of the country are you in. I'm in Charlotte NC. I have never hunted buff before so I'm pretty excited. I watched a ton of videos on YouTube and read Ken's book, Bulletproof. It's very informative. my email is [redacted]
Take care,
Gary
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'll be there from July 13th to the 25th. I was going with two other guys but they flaked. My main focus will be on Cape Buffalo. Not sure what other game I'm interested in. I have several plains heads from my last trip in 2007. (It was not with Ken, but it was in the same area. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further. Pick each others brains so to speak. What part of the country are you in. I'm in Charlotte NC. I have never hunted buff before so I'm pretty excited. I watched a ton of videos on YouTube and read Ken's book, Bulletproof. It's very informative. my email is [redacted]
Take care,
Gary

FYI: per forum rules you need to redact your email address unless you are a sponsor. It's a precaution thingy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,159
Members
169,908
Latest member
KarineDewe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top