Howdy to All

Traveler1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI & NRA Life Member, DSC, HSC, DU and the Outer Circle
Hunted
Ethopia, CAR, Congo, SWA, RSA, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Zambia; Europe, S. Pacific, N&S America
Been stalking for years and decided to take the shot. I been hunting the better part of 40 years and was lucky enough to cut my teeth in Africa at with old man, who was not a hunter but a mountain climber (that's for another story). It been almost 20 years since my last hunt in the Dark Content and I am itching to go back. Figured this the best place to get some insight from hunters on what to expect these days.

Africa is in my blood, if you have been lucky enough to go you know what I mean. To this day, when I smell a campfire, I think of the Matetsi.

Been stalking for years and decided to take the shot. I been hunting the better part of 40 years and was lucky enough to cut my teeth in Africa at with old man, who was not a hunter but a mountain climber (that's for another story). It been almost 20 years since my last hunt in the Dark Content and I am itching to go back. Figured this the best place to get some insight from hunters on what to expect these days.

Africa is in my blood, if you have been lucky enough to go you know what I mean. To this day, when I smell a campfire, I think of the Matetsi.

Hello Traveler1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

You've found AfricaHunting, T-1 congrats...................This is by far the best place to begin your search for a return to hunting in Africa. With a large membership, there is definitely someone here that knows the answer to your hunting question (and a dozen others who think they do:LOL:) But it's all fun, with a great group of hunters.......Welcome aboard.............FWB

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Traveler1. By mentioning "old" and "hunter" in your intro, you fit right in with most of us. What have you been hunting for the past 20 years? What are you thinking about hunting on your next trip to Africa? BTW stick around and we'll help you scratch that "itch."

Welcome to Ah!

Africa, Zim, Matetsi, its still all here, patiently waiting.

Welcome to AH Traveler1! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Howdy back.

Welcome to AH Traveler1. You have come to the right spot for all things involving hunting Africa.

Welcome Traveler1!

@Traveler1 , with that list of illustrious places you have hunted you can share some of those hunting tales when you get a moment or two.

Welcome to AH.

:D Pop Popcorn:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Thanks for the Welcomes(s). Just saw a typo in my opening post. Meant to say "my old man". This definitely the right place, spent hours last night reviewing the site.

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg