Howdy from WY

wyoguide

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Just found this site a few weeks ago, finally decided to introduce myself. Ex outfitter/guide from WY. Gave up guiding to have time and $$ for my own trips. :bonk: I apply in several western states each year, and drew a moose tag this year in WY. The big deal, though, is our first African Safari. PG w/ Hoekus Van Niekirk of Uhlenhorst Safaris, Namibia. Leaving on April 22, 2010, for 10 days. My priorities are Oryx and Warthog, while my wife would like to hunt both species of Zebra.
 
Good to have you on-board wyoguide. Great that you are venturing to Africa soon. You will get a lot of help on here. Enjoy and share the stories. Cheers,
 
Thanks for introducing yourself wyoguide and welcome again. You'll love Namibia, I certainly do!
 
Greetings wyoguide! I have hunted in the great state of Wyoming a few times. Nice country!

You will love hunting in Namibia. Lots of solitude, nice people and great hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top