Howdy from TX

Welcome to AH
I am sure you gain a wealth of knowledge here.

Hello from West Texas!

New to AH and new to hunting in general. Wife has asked to go to Cape Town for New Years to tour the wine lands around Stellenbosch. I’ve managed to convince her to let me spend a few days at the end doing a short plains game hunt. Looking forward to hearing recommendations and getting engaged on here!

Welcome @tx_troubador

While New Years is a great time to go to Cape Town, January in the southern hemisphere is not prime hunting time. January is the dead of summer, think July in Texas. RSA outfitters are preparing to travel abroad in Jan and Feb to hit the convention circuit in Europe and the US (DSC, SCI, etc).

Welcome to AH, you found a great place to find information on hunting in Southern Africa. Good luck.

Welcome to AH. Enjoy your planning. What a great way to get start on a hunting career with a trip to Africa!

Howdy back from TX! After that visit to great wine country, you would’ve remiss to not do a little PG hunting. You got some options, depending upon travel. Hit me up

Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH!

Howdy & welcome from fellow Texan! I’ve been over a few times… I’d be happy to help walk you through anything you’d like to discuss!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg