Howdy from Texas!

skeeter

Reaction score
Member of
President Broken Bow Archery Club, Lone Star Bowhunters Association member, National Rifle Association member
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! After my trip to Pongola, SA last year, I am hooked! I have another trip planned for 2010. I didnt get a kudu or gemsbok my last trip. They are #1 and #2 on my wish list.

Here are a few pix of animals I took while in South Africa.

088c.JPG

155c.JPG

impala.jpg

Safari Chick

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Welcome Skeeter! Know you're going to enjoy it here among others who are "hooked". Nice pictures, I'm always impressed with bow hunters... seems so much more challenging, you've gotta have some serious skillz!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to our great community, always happy to have another African bowhunter on board... Great pictures... Where are you planning to go on your next hunt in 2010?

skeeter

Reaction score
Member of
President Broken Bow Archery Club, Lone Star Bowhunters Association member, National Rifle Association member
We plan on hunting again with Dare to Bowhunt in Pongola. Great people there. First class all the way. I cant wait to go back. Its gonna cost me, though. My wife said if I go back to Africa, I have to take her to Hawaii for our 15th anniversary. They have hunting in Hawaii, right???;)

TOM

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Welcome to the forum Skeeter!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting in Hawaii

skeeter, there's great hunting in Hawaii... check out my friend Patrick Fisher's website www.hawaiisafaris.com. I know for a fact that he can help you arrange a nice trip for your wife and some hunting for you as well...

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.