Howdy from Texas!

skeeter

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Member of
President Broken Bow Archery Club, Lone Star Bowhunters Association member, National Rifle Association member
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! After my trip to Pongola, SA last year, I am hooked! I have another trip planned for 2010. I didnt get a kudu or gemsbok my last trip. They are #1 and #2 on my wish list.

Here are a few pix of animals I took while in South Africa.

088c.JPG

155c.JPG

impala.jpg
 
Welcome Skeeter! Know you're going to enjoy it here among others who are "hooked". Nice pictures, I'm always impressed with bow hunters... seems so much more challenging, you've gotta have some serious skillz!
 
Welcome to our great community, always happy to have another African bowhunter on board... Great pictures... Where are you planning to go on your next hunt in 2010?
 
We plan on hunting again with Dare to Bowhunt in Pongola. Great people there. First class all the way. I cant wait to go back. Its gonna cost me, though. My wife said if I go back to Africa, I have to take her to Hawaii for our 15th anniversary. They have hunting in Hawaii, right???;)
 
Welcome to the forum Skeeter!
 
Hunting in Hawaii

skeeter, there's great hunting in Hawaii... check out my friend Patrick Fisher's website www.hawaiisafaris.com. I know for a fact that he can help you arrange a nice trip for your wife and some hunting for you as well...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top