Howdy from Texas!

skeeter

Reaction score
Member of
President Broken Bow Archery Club, Lone Star Bowhunters Association member, National Rifle Association member
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! After my trip to Pongola, SA last year, I am hooked! I have another trip planned for 2010. I didnt get a kudu or gemsbok my last trip. They are #1 and #2 on my wish list.

Here are a few pix of animals I took while in South Africa.

088c.JPG

155c.JPG

impala.jpg

Welcome Skeeter! Know you're going to enjoy it here among others who are "hooked". Nice pictures, I'm always impressed with bow hunters... seems so much more challenging, you've gotta have some serious skillz!

Welcome to our great community, always happy to have another African bowhunter on board... Great pictures... Where are you planning to go on your next hunt in 2010?

We plan on hunting again with Dare to Bowhunt in Pongola. Great people there. First class all the way. I cant wait to go back. Its gonna cost me, though. My wife said if I go back to Africa, I have to take her to Hawaii for our 15th anniversary. They have hunting in Hawaii, right???;)

Welcome to the forum Skeeter!

Hunting in Hawaii

skeeter, there's great hunting in Hawaii... check out my friend Patrick Fisher's website www.hawaiisafaris.com. I know for a fact that he can help you arrange a nice trip for your wife and some hunting for you as well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg