How to become a PH in Africa?

Hi all i have dual citizenship for zims and new zealand i intend to move back to zims and want to regester for learners pre-exam and start my ph apprenticeship can anyone let me know how to go about this with contact details costs and what all need to qualify thanks

Hi all i have dual citizenship for zims and new zealand i intend to move back to zims and want to regester for learners pre-exam and start my ph apprenticeship can anyone let me know how to go about this with contact details costs and what all need to qualify thanks
Hi Garry, best wishes in your endeavor to become a PH. A good first step might be to get in touch with ZPHGA (Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association).
http://zphga.org/

Last edited:
If I remember the testing to become a PH in Zim is more stringent than most.

Please:
It is not "easy" and the most "dont make mutch money".
If you see it as an adventure, try ist.

a.)
Start with an PH-course, in SA for example.

b.)
Forget some countrys like Nambia (only if you buy your own farm/land), Simbawe or Namiba.
On an "normal way" you have no chance.

c.)
You can try it in West Afrika (it is an fashion now) or in Central Afrika.
You need only "connection" and "money".
You can start...

d.)
Or in Tansania (most of the high class PHs are from the US, most dont have an exam or an PH-course). You need mutch more as in West or Central Afrika.
But here are the "stars".

But:
Drive to Vegas, to Dallas, to the shows...
The safaris goes down...
Too mutch young people (golf, not hunting), the bans, the antis, the government, pp.

...but:
Give everything you have, all your time and money, leave your home behind you, sell it,...
Then you have an (little) chance !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!