How many zebras?

They are Hartmann's mountain zebra; I took the photo in Kaokoland, Namibia in 2017. Unlike most puzzles, there's no absolutely-known-to-be-correct answer! I would have said 5, but I think there might be extra legs to the right of the group. So maybe 6?
??Where??? Right is only bushes....

I have since studied the crap out of the photo and realized I counted a muzzle as an ear! I change my count to five! Hard to see all on a little phone screen.
Reminds me of the time we got into a herd of about 250 Gemsbuck and I "seriously" told my client...."Quickly shoot nr. 111 from the right".....the look I got was priceless....

??Where??? Right is only bushes....

Well, the region I'm looking at that (I think!) may have more legs than can be otherwise accounted for with 5 zebras is here.

Zebra_zoom.JPG

But, I might be wrong! I only ever counted 5 zebras before.

5. Using same readers as for the 5 kudu!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois