How many zebras?

They are Hartmann's mountain zebra; I took the photo in Kaokoland, Namibia in 2017. Unlike most puzzles, there's no absolutely-known-to-be-correct answer! I would have said 5, but I think there might be extra legs to the right of the group. So maybe 6?
??Where??? Right is only bushes....
 
I have since studied the crap out of the photo and realized I counted a muzzle as an ear! I change my count to five! Hard to see all on a little phone screen.
Reminds me of the time we got into a herd of about 250 Gemsbuck and I "seriously" told my client...."Quickly shoot nr. 111 from the right".....the look I got was priceless....
 
I think 5.
 
??Where??? Right is only bushes....

Well, the region I'm looking at that (I think!) may have more legs than can be otherwise accounted for with 5 zebras is here.

Zebra_zoom.JPG


But, I might be wrong! I only ever counted 5 zebras before.
 
5. Using same readers as for the 5 kudu!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,044
Members
170,509
Latest member
TrudyV4825
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top