How Many Gemsbok?

This untrained eye sees 7.
 
I say six, the two together in the middle nearly got me! Expand the thumbnail if you want to see them circled on the photo

Thanks for the suggestion. I could only find 5 and was thinking you all were just seeing 5 and guessing that one more must be there. I bet there still are more, but at least now I see the 6.
 
I'm seeing 6
 
OK I zoomed it to 400%....I only see 6
 
:DDang I only saw five, but they don't have antlers.
I have found gemsbok to be very tough and hard to kill, compared to other antelopes. Maybe just poor shot placement on my part.
 
Talk about a test.
Good practice.

I think there are 7.
 
I think there are 9, but 2 of them are on the other side of that hill.
 
My vote is for seven...
 
I definitely see 6 Gemsbok, but could be convinced that there a couple more hidden behind the trees.

I get to do this for real in about 10 1/2 weeks when I go back to the Kalahari in search of my Super Cow.

Yes, I am stoked!
 
I see 6. 5 are pretty clear and 1 seems hidden behind the tree to left. If you look close you can see some feet.
 
Am I the only one who found Waldo?
 
I thought five, and what I thought was six could be mistaken for a boulder, on the right above the AH logo. These are the situations where I wait for my PH to point out the monster and all the others disappear :)
EDIT: I saw the sixth... ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top