Reaction score
Website
www.namibiahuntingsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, SCI
How many Gemsbok do you see in this picture?
I suggest that you click on the picture to enlarge it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also believe there are six in the photo.

Last edited:
I hate these strings, they make me realize just how badly I need to get to the eye doc for a check up.

Six clearly - any extras would be ghosts! Take the one closest to us, angling away and facing left. Wait until he gives you a better angle and visualize the vitals... then slowly squeeze when you're steady on your spot. (sorry jerome, just got carried away there :)

I would say six

6 for sure, there might be a 7th on the far left. I cant realy turn it into one though.

I would say 6!!

six, possibly the face of a 7th in the bushes on the left

Definately six, but I don't see another one on the left, however I have 73 yr old eyes!:confusion2:

I say six, the two together in the middle nearly got me! Expand the thumbnail if you want to see them circled on the photo

Attachments

• gemsbock picture.jpg
    gemsbock picture.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 161
Despite trying to turn every tree branch into a leg or foot, I can still only find 6 animals.

It really doesn't matter though - I've been "busted" because they are all looking at me...

six only!the one on the far left is almost completely masked by the bushes!

I will say six.

Hi,
are you counting the one that is almost completely masked behind the brush. If you count him in, there must be seven in the picture.

Definitely six. My first instinct was that there are seven, just as Niel and chad pointed out, it looks like there could be another one hiding behind that big tree on the left, however I can't prove it... There is a funny story behind this picture and why I decided to do this post... The picture was part of a story that was written about Ozondjahe Safaris which recently appeared in a major international hunting magazine, the caption beneath it read " Two Gemsbok are looking at us".

six and I see what I think is an ear on the left side of the tree in the foreground on the left..maybe a horn on the other side but who knows that part of the picture is missing..

seven that i see six clearly and 1 maybe lol :blush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.