hola from tx

Howdy from the NTX

Welcome from Wink

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the AH community!

Reactions: MWK
AfricaHunting.com is now my favorite website. I want to give my special thanks to Mort Hill "the cigar man" who has shared specialservices@us.qatarairways.com. Someone actually answer my email. Next time you happen to be in Los Angeles area do let me know; lunch will be on me.

The special services desk ask a question if my revolver and rifle will be pack in the same case. I have double rifle Pelican case. I have been carrying my 416 Lazzeroni for the last two trips. I harvested from Springbok to Cape Buffalo with this rifle. Instead of bringing another rifle; I am bringing 460 Smith and Wesson revolver.

Anyone here has experience bringing a rifle and a revolver? and if it is OK or not to pack in the same rifle case?

hi all i'm new to the site. been creeping on here for a year and decided to sign up. dont savvy much bout computers and such figured i'd give it a whirl.
recently returned from Cameroon. LDE Korrigum and Buff. had a blast and keep reading everyones stories on here and its awesome kinda gets in the bloodstream.
been to the dark continent twice now already planning on going back. here at home hunt lots a mule deer and elk and varmints . i shoot an R8 and farm and ranch for a living. look forward to spending more time on here reading about all sorts of hunting and guns.
Welcome to the dark side, maybe share a story or two of your previous hunts in Africa.

hi all i'm new to the site. been creeping on here for a year and decided to sign up. dont savvy much bout computers and such figured i'd give it a whirl.
recently returned from Cameroon. LDE Korrigum and Buff. had a blast and keep reading everyones stories on here and its awesome kinda gets in the bloodstream.
been to the dark continent twice now already planning on going back. here at home hunt lots a mule deer and elk and varmints . i shoot an R8 and farm and ranch for a living. look forward to spending more time on here reading about all sorts of hunting and guns.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg