Bronze supporter
AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
South Africa and Namibia
AfricaHunting.com is now my favorite website. I want to give my special thanks to Mort Hill "the cigar man" who has shared specialservices@us.qatarairways.com. Someone actually answer my email. Next time you happen to be in Los Angeles area do let me know; lunch will be on me.

The special services desk ask a question if my revolver and rifle will be pack in the same case. I have double rifle Pelican case. I have been carrying my 416 Lazzeroni for the last two trips. I harvested from Springbok to Cape Buffalo with this rifle. Instead of bringing another rifle; I am bringing 460 Smith and Wesson revolver.

Anyone here has experience bringing a rifle and a revolver? and if it is OK or not to pack in the same rifle case?

Spear Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
www.spearsafaris.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI life member, PHASA life member
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines

cls

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
hi all i'm new to the site. been creeping on here for a year and decided to sign up. dont savvy much bout computers and such figured i'd give it a whirl.
recently returned from Cameroon. LDE Korrigum and Buff. had a blast and keep reading everyones stories on here and its awesome kinda gets in the bloodstream.
been to the dark continent twice now already planning on going back. here at home hunt lots a mule deer and elk and varmints . i shoot an R8 and farm and ranch for a living. look forward to spending more time on here reading about all sorts of hunting and guns.
Welcome to the dark side, maybe share a story or two of your previous hunts in Africa.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
hi all i'm new to the site. been creeping on here for a year and decided to sign up. dont savvy much bout computers and such figured i'd give it a whirl.
recently returned from Cameroon. LDE Korrigum and Buff. had a blast and keep reading everyones stories on here and its awesome kinda gets in the bloodstream.
been to the dark continent twice now already planning on going back. here at home hunt lots a mule deer and elk and varmints . i shoot an R8 and farm and ranch for a living. look forward to spending more time on here reading about all sorts of hunting and guns.

Welcome to AH!

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeifMackin

Latest profile posts

A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?
6.8KLR wrote on Von Gruff's profile.
G'Day,
Long time no talk. I had a bad accident and was discharged from the hospital last Thursday after a three month stay. Am home now and all is well. So glad to be back. Missed you all on this board. Hope all is well with you. Killed a nice Mule deer last October and used the stainless Buffalo Skinner that worked to perfection and love the wood.
Regards, Mike in California.