Hippo Mount

RootballExpress

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
136
Reaction score
161
Media
4
Hello everyone,

I seen a hippo mount that made me smile a while back on here and had to screenshot it. Has anyone seen one like this in person or had one done?





BCED50B2-BB3B-460A-A9FE-EEA24CB01FE2.jpeg
 
I was able to kill a nice hippo bull last year. I almost went with the glass table top idea that is seen here. In the end I decided that I am going to build a nice wooden table and have the hippo skull resting on top of the table so people can come up and get a good look at the tusks and skull. I think it will be more viewer friendly with this approach. I can always go back and do the glass too later if I decide I want to go that direction.

@Uintaelkhunter, would love to see how yours turns out when you get it back. Bet it will be awesome.
 
I just need to add the glass top waiting for it to haev a final resting place for it.


Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 5.24.41 PM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,572,982
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top