Hillary Clinton

I’m proud to finally hear a U.S. President openly state he puts America First.

So nice to hear him tell our NATO Allies to step and increase the agreed upon spending on their defense.

Yes, finally after 70 plus years of paying the freight for the defense of Europe, Asia, Japan and the rest of those whose asses we kicked, there economies are strong enough to do it themselves. We've been take for suckers for too long and Trump's the first one to state it.

Yes, finally after 70 plus years of paying the freight for the defense of Europe, Asia, Japan and the rest of those whose asses we kicked, there economies are strong enough to do it themselves. We've been take for suckers for too long and Trump's the first one to state it.
"Nothing like a political thread to start a bout of urinary olympics. Hopefully the admins will dump this asap." Hmmm, are you the same Hogpatrol that posted this on page 2? LOL!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::confused::confused::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:eek::D:confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

"Nothing like a political thread to start a bout of urinary olympics. Hopefully the admins will dump this asap." Hmmm, are you the same Hogpatrol that posted this on page 2? LOL!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::confused::confused::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:eek::D:confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Yeah, but you guys are so agreeable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p(y)(y):D:D

Can someone please remind me why I should give a schittt about a German's opinion about Trump/USA?

Reactions: ack
Can someone please remind me why I should give a schittt about a German's opinion about Trump/USA?

Why the caustic personal attack.

Aren't we all entitled to our opinions.

We may not all agree on everything, but that is part of what makes this world an interesting place.

What you choose to give a schitt about is completely up to you. No one suggested you should care one way or the other. While I may not “care” all that much, I for one find the different perspectives from around the world on a number of different topics interesting and informative. Many of which I don’t agree with, or even understand, but it does at times make for interesting reading.
Kinda like your occasional posts. Kinda livens up the place :eek:;)

It's my understanding most of Europe has put the US on ignore, as much as they can. They said the US/Trump now has the reputation of ripping up long standing trade agreements. They said and I have read elsewhere, Europe is basically decided they are going it alone. Then there is the Paris Accord, the TransPacific Partnership, NAFTA, etc.

All of which were terrible for America!!

The rest of the world needs TOUGH LOVE. Do it on your own and quit being a bunch of fkn United States taxpayer dependents. Since WW2, all we have done is breed more and more dependent states.

Trump apparently pissed off ,Trudeau and Merkel, at the G7.
Trump is giving the euro crowd a tune up!:D They still have no idea how to deal with him, so used to the same old same old. He is doing what we hired him to do, turn the whole system on its head.

Trump is giving the euro crowd a tune up!:D They still have no idea how to deal with him, so used to the same old same old. He is doing what we hired him to do, turn the whole system on its head.
They have already threatened to get even with Trump on the tariff deal. That will certainly work out well for them.LOL

Trudeau said he is going to do what it takes to protect Canadian jobs and business, yet he is mad at Trump for doing the very same thing for American Jobs and business.

Trudeau said he is going to do what it takes to protect Canadian jobs and business, yet he is mad at Trump for doing the very same thing for American Jobs and business.

How ironic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you