Hillary Clinton

Trudeau maid a big mistake, backstabbing Trump in a press conference, immediately after Trump left the country.
Actually more fake news! Turdeau was the chairman of the G7 Summit and Donny had to leave early to go meet Rocket Man. The statement was made to a reporter after the meeting in a reply to a question about the meeting between the 2.

Should be interesting to see how the meeting between Donny and Kimmy works out tonite!

Should be interesting to see how the meeting between Donny and Kimmy works out tonite!
L'il Kim needs to be smart about it. Trump said he will only give him one chance to make things right. I just hope the people of N.K end up with a positive outcome. They are the ones that suffer under the Military dictatorship.

You're supposed to lock them up for everyone's safety. Including their own. :whistle:

Considering half the population of the U.S. is on mind altering drugs, with the distinct possibility of snapping at any time (K. Spade, A. Bourdain and the lunatic shooters) there aren't enough mental hospitals to hold all of them. :(

At least we KNOW who Trumps father was. Afraid we cannot say the same for "Little Potato".:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:D:D Put a photo of the Turdeau alongside a picture of Fidel Castro around the same age, LOL. That will be a comparison Wayne will like!:rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At least we KNOW who Trumps father was. Afraid we cannot say the same for "Little Potato".:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:D:D Put a photo of the Turdeau alongside a picture of Fidel Castro around the same age, LOL. That will be a comparison Wayne will like!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maggie was a wild one so you never . Papa T and Fidel were good friends.

Yep, that's what we heard.... Instead of Little Potato, should be Little Fidel! LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;);););):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah Israel is one of the biggest receivers of US foreign aid. I would assume the motivation for that though is shared security interests and likely a good chunk of that aid is spent on goods bought from American defense contractors. Probably also why Afghanistan receives a ton of it too.

But the more interesting thing, to me at least, is why the Republican party and Republicans in general have such a love affair with Israel and when exactly this started. Sure Israel is arguably the biggest US ally in the Middle East but apart from that I don't see anything so special about this country...
Isreal spends it on national health care and college education for its citizens. It would not be the land of milk and honey if it weren't for the American taxpayers.

Isreal spends it on national health care and college education for its citizens. It would not be the land of milk and honey if it weren't for the American taxpayers.

Neither would Europe, Japan, South Korea, ad nauseum. We've been paying for their defense since 1946. All the while, their manufacturing and education was and is geared to consumer goods to sell mainly in the U.S. Meanwhile, our best and brightest and money postwar went to the military industrial complex. We can't make a phone, a computer, a pair of slacks, or a piece of furniture but no one on the planet beats us at making stuff to kill people. Ironic, we have all this but are too pussified to use it.

I assume all this money was spent to avoid the fourth Reich.

I assume all this money was spent to avoid the fourth Reich.

The Reds were the boogeyman. In reality it was all a hoax to make the defense contractors rich and keep people working.

I don't doubt it a bit.

Considering half the population of the U.S. is on mind altering drugs, with the distinct possibility of snapping at any time (K. Spade, A. Bourdain and the lunatic shooters) there aren't enough mental hospitals to hold all of them. :(

This is your favorite spot to send some isn't it?
Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 12.49.30 PM.png

This is your favorite spot to send some isn't it?
View attachment 233127

Absolutely! The residents of that building are a perfect representation of the adult voter population in the U.S.
Example: Maxine Waters and the remainder of the California delegation of women, if they aren't on drugs, they should be.

Old saying "You get the government you vote for".

There is not a drug in the world, that can save Maxxine Waters, or Nancy Pelosi. You can't fix, batshit crazy.

As far as Trump is concerned, they are the gift that keeps on giving!

Like Robert DeNiro saying F Trump twice at the Tony Awards the other night. What an idiot! He ended up being the only thing people remember about the show. Foul mouthed moron. Worse though is that he got a standing ovation for saying it! WTH is the matter with people?!? Then that other idiot Bill Maher said literally "pray for a recession" so Trump wont get re elected! Another foul mouthed moron! They would rather have a bad economy than have Trump for president. Idiots!!

You must admit, watching these leftist hollywood morons have a total come apart meltdown has a lot of entertainment value :)
I find Trump as an individual human being a bit repulsive, but I am enjoying watching him stomp all over the globalists agenda.
Let’s hope with our next presidential election we don’t kick off another Obama style apology tour...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!