Hi There

Welcome to AH Analda Consalves! Where are you from?
 
Welcome!
 
welcome to AH , enjoy the site
youre a women of very few words.:p:p
 
Hello Analda and welcome to AH!
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome and hope you find the forum a great place to research and enjoy hunting topics.
 
I am from Centurion. Lol must be the fist woman of few words :ROFLMAO:. I love your concept with AH. Very nice idea.

Welcome to AH. Forgive my lack of knowledge on geography, but where is Centurion?
 
Welcome to AH, Analda !
 
Welcome to AH Analda! Tell us a little about yourself.
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,382
Members
170,568
Latest member
AdelaidaSt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top