Hi Phil Bere

Phillip Bere

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Hunted
South Africa and Zimbabwe
Hello everyone,
I'm honoured to be a part of this majestic fraternity. Born and bred in Zimbabwe, grew up in the Sebakwe area watching the twin springs flowing from the heights of lake Sebakwe. From infants to maturity living in harmony with nature, and even now managing a conservation area in South Africa, Limpopo area. Thank you for welcoming me.
 
Gday phill
Welcome and enjoy AH.....
 
Welcome Phil!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
welcome . im new too. and named philip
 
Hi Phil,

welcome to AH...
 
Welcome to AH Philip! (y)
 
Welcome to AH Phil! Nice to have you with us and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH, Phil!
 
Welcome to AH Phillip !
 
Welcome! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH Phil! Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top