Hi from the UK

Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
6
Deals & offers
8
Media
8
Hunting reports
Europe
1
Hi guys,

I`m Charly from the New Forest in England. I run a small sporting agency offering UK game shooting, fishing and Stalking as well as Safaris in Zambia and just lately in Tanzania. My folks are resident in ZA as missionaries with the Flying Mission, they have also served in Kenya and Botswana.

My new website will be launching in a few days so I`ll be asking your opinions!

Looking forward to getting to know you all,
Charly.
 
Welcome Charly. Looking forward to your posts.
 
Hi Charly

Welcome aboard. I am in the UK too, not far from you in Gloucestershire.

Have you got any Fallow and/or Sika shooting? I have plenty of Roe and Muntjac shooting locally and I was going to Hamptworth estate for Fallow although I haven't been able get a reply to my recent enquiries. I'll be looking for a couple of shoots a year. I'm not big on trophies, I just enjoy the experience. If you can help please send me an email through the contact facility of this site.
 
Karibu Charly,
good to have you on here. Looking forward to some good input from your side. Cheers,
 
Welcome to AH Charly! Look forward to checking out your new website and getting to know you. Feel free to include your company in the AH Hunting Directory, it may already be in there... Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
 
Thanks for the welcome Guys,

I havn`t looked at the directory bit yet but will in a moment.
Gloucester, I have sent you a PM regarding stalking.

Charly
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,335
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top