Hi from Spain

homeless

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 31, 2022
Messages
231
Reaction score
487
Media
5
Soy de España, estuve en Sudáfrica dos veces, conozco este foro hace dos años, pero decidí registrarme ahora
 
I"m from Spain, i know this forum two years ago but i decided regristed now.
I was in SouthAfrica twice
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! What have you hunted in South-Africa?
 
@VertigoBE

The last safary in april 2021
Zebra, Sable, Roan and Buffalo
I hope you'll write a hunting report about it! Always great to read about buffalo hunts, and roan is not so common either.

Did you use your own rifle, or from the outfitter? If your own, what did you use?
 
By buffalo i used my CZ550 458WM, and the roan, zebra & sable a Mauser M18 300wm, this mauser was my companyon friend.
The roan is bronce and the Sable is gold

He hanted one oryx and one springbuck
 
They arrive at home this month

IMG_20220113_184542.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH homeless! Glad to have you join the conversation.
 
Giday homeless and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hola … Welcome to the BEST Hunting Community on the web!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,681
Members
168,955
Latest member
BEOLemuel2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top