Hi from NSW, Australia

Hi rdog
I have a 243 so looks like I will be fine
Matt 72 we have a member from NSW. that has a strange dislike for the wonderful 243 & we take great delight in rubbing in how good it is with the right bullets. He bites like a shark ! i though i should explain that to you or you might think my comments were odd. You will most likely hear from old Bob he has for obsession for the 35 cal & 25 cal rifles.

Matt 72 we have a member from NSW. that has a strange dislike for the wonderful 243 & we take great delight in rubbing in how good it is with the right bullets. He bites like a shark ! i though i should explain that to you or you might think my comments were odd. You will most likely hear from old Bob he has for obsession for the 35 cal & 25 cal rifles.
It’s either love or hate with the 243win and nothing in between

Welcome to the family!

welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries feel free to ask, would be happy to help get you hunting in Africa

Hi AH
My name Matt and I’m from Central West NSW .
I have hunted since I was 15 and I mainly hunt pigs , foxes and fallow deer !
I did my first paid hunt this July, which was a buffalo hunt in NT for my 50th birthday and loved it !!
I always wanted to hunt Africa and I’m hoping to get there in 2023/24 and I’ve been visiting this site for a while and it’s a great source of info and some great hunt reports !!
Cheers Matt
Welcome to AH looking forward to have you on the forum!
My best, as always.
Jaco

Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH, Matt!

Hi AH
My name Matt and I’m from Central West NSW .
I have hunted since I was 15 and I mainly hunt pigs , foxes and fallow deer !
I did my first paid hunt this July, which was a buffalo hunt in NT for my 50th birthday and loved it !!
I always wanted to hunt Africa and I’m hoping to get there in 2023/24 and I’ve been visiting this site for a while and it’s a great source of info and some great hunt reports !!
Cheers Matt

Welcome from a fellow oz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.