Hi from Al

AlSpaeth

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
54
Reaction score
31
Member of
Life member ECGMA CHASA ex member PHASA IPHA SCI GAMECOIN
Hunted
RSA, Botswana
:newbie: Hi.
Just found this amazing website and decided to join.
I'm in Somerset East, South Africa. Started Game Ranching in 1985.
PH/Outfitter till 1995. Retired.
Still hunting and fishing for fun.
Regards,
Al Spaeth
 
Welcome to AH Al Spaeth! Glad you joined our community, looking forward to your contribution.
 
Thanks Jerome,
Excellent website - keep up the great work.
Regards,
Al
 
Welcome and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,435
Messages
1,576,124
Members
170,518
Latest member
LamarKovac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top