Hi from Al

AlSpaeth

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
54
Reaction score
31
Member of
Life member ECGMA CHASA ex member PHASA IPHA SCI GAMECOIN
Hunted
RSA, Botswana
:newbie: Hi.
Just found this amazing website and decided to join.
I'm in Somerset East, South Africa. Started Game Ranching in 1985.
PH/Outfitter till 1995. Retired.
Still hunting and fishing for fun.
Regards,
Al Spaeth
 
Welcome to AH Al Spaeth! Glad you joined our community, looking forward to your contribution.
 
Thanks Jerome,
Excellent website - keep up the great work.
Regards,
Al
 
Welcome and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top