Hi everyone

UK PH

Reaction score
Hi fellow Hunters my name is Sean Scott , I have just joined Africa Hunting and would like to introduce myself to everyone.
I'm a Proffesional Hunter and Shotgun Instructor based in the UK but operating hunts worldwide. I have just returned from Eastern Cape where I had some great hunting including Eastern Cape Bushbuck and Caracal , the Caracal was amazing as for such a rare trophy I have located an outfit which you can definitely take a cat if you spend a week there. During the week you will also be able to hunt Oribi,Bushbuck,Grey Duiker ,Blue Duiker all in a free range hunt .
I would also be very happy to help any members who have any questions about hunts in the UK and Europe either big game or bird hunts.
Happy hunting
Sean

Hello Sean,

Welcome to the forum! Here you will find a lot of info regarding Africa.

Enjoy the site.

Best regards,

Hi Sean,

Welcome aboard on to the forum of AH.com. You would enjoy being part of the like minded hunter's community. Looking forward to your participation.....

Monish

Hi Sean

Enjoy the site and good luck with the hunting !

Welcome to AH Sean! Looking forward to your participation on AH and feel free to share with us some pictures of your hunt in the Eastern Cape. Do you have a website?

Welcome aboard Sean.

nd

Welcome. Did you hunt caracal with dogs in that thick stuff?

Howzit, howzit - welcome to the Forum.

Welcome Sean to AH feel free to post a report of your hunt on the East Cape I would love to see some pics and get your website if you have one. Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg