Hi Everyone

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Thank you for accepting me as a member. I am from South-Africa, running a Fully Registered Taxidermy and Hunting Outfitter business. Professional Hunter in 4 off the 9 provinces. Looking forward getting to know you better.

Welcome! You should show off some of your work in the taxidermy forum.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome! I'm looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH PJ!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard. This site is filled with "old hands" and newcomers. I'm looking forward to reading some of your posts.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @PJ Jansen! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH PJ! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH, PJ !
 
PJ
Welcome to AH. Lots of great discussions and info here.
Philip
 
Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top